Download the Shipping Instruction
Shipping Warm Tip: If the weight of your order is above 5 kg, please contact our Sales Representative who will confirm the best and most economic modes of transport accordingly. Thanks!
Share With Your Friends !
Sale Price : $48.00
An ultrasonic jewelry cleaner is an electronic device designed to remove dirt from rings, necklaces and other items of jewelry. Ultrasonic jewelry cleaners feature two basic parts: a small motor and a cleaning tank. Some cleaners will have a removable basket or cleaning tray. Electronic cleaners can be plugged into standard household outlets.
Please tell us which voltage you need when you place the order
Beijing Ultrasonic Jewelry and Eyeglass Cleaner Features
- Using High Q ultrasonic transducer. strong power.
- High quality of the bonding process. Stick the ultrasonic transducer using the epoxy glue.
- The time can be adjusted during 0-3mins as required.
How to use an Ultrasonic Jewelry and Eyeglass Cleaner (Video and Step-by-step Guide)
- To begin the cleaning process, the cleaning tank is filled with warm water or a cleaning solution. Cleaning solutions can consist of non-ionic surfactants, detergents or ammonia. Note that cleaning agents with bleach and acids should be avoided.
- Place jewelry items in the basket or directly into the cleaning tank.
- Turn the machine on. Once on, the machine’s motor produces ultrasonic energy which is transmitted with vibrating energy waves. On average, ultrasonic jewelry cleaners emit at least 40,000 sound waves per second.
- The vibrating motion of the ultrasonic waves creates microscopic bubbles in the water or cleaning solution in a process called cavitation; millions of tiny bubbles knock into one another and into the items resting in the cleaning tank. The cavitation process gently knocks dirt off the jewelry. The motion is very effective at penetrating the tiny crevices in jewelry that traditional cleaning cloths and topical cleaners cannot easily reach.
- After a few moments, the cleaning process is complete. Once the motor is turned off, the dirt and debris from the jewelry will settle and collect at the bottom of the cleaning tank. Remove the basket or jewelry from the cleaning tank and rinse with clean fresh water. You can complete the process by drying the jewelry with a soft cloth.
- While the sound waves generate quite a bit of energy in the form of these microscopic bubbles, the units do not pose much threat to jewels. The motion is so small and localized that not enough force is generated to damage settings and stones. Ultrasonic cleaning works best on hard stones set in gold or platinum and is not suggested for opals, pearls emeralds, coral and other very soft stones.
Ultrasonic Jewelry and Eyeglass Cleaner Application
- Cleaning Jewelry and Watches, Necklaces, Earrings, Rings, Bracelets, Coins, Watches Straps and Bands etc.
- Cleaning Eye Care :Glasses, Sunglasses, Contact Lens Accessories.
- Cleaning Daily Personal Care: Dentures, Combs, Toothbrushes, Table Wares.
Specification of Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner(0.6L Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner)
|Tank size(mm)||155 x 95 x 52mm(L*W*H)|
We accept paypal,T/T & Western Union now.
Goods will be shipped within 48 hours after receiving the full payment.
- We ship the goods to the address which is given in PayPal payment. Please make sure that address in PayPal is correct.
- we will give you the tracking number after we send out the goods, in general, you will receive the goods within five days.
- If you have any questions, please kindly contact us by email(our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org)
Product guarantee period is one year, Within the period of warranty, purchased products can enjoy free maintenance or exchanging.Ultrasonic Jewelry and Eyeglass Cleaner,