Ultrasonic cleaners make use of ultrasonic waves to clean. They are used in sterilizing and cleaning delicate items, like dental instruments and jewelry. With the help of the ultrasonic waves, the items are cleaned thoroughly in a short amount of time.
Using an ultrasonic cleaner is easy. If you have this type of cleaner, follow the steps below to be sure that you properly use it in cleaning your items.
Steps to Use an Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Get the manual from the box of your ultrasonic cleaner and then read it. By reading the manual, you will know the basics of operating your cleaner. You will also know what not to do when you are using it.
- Pour warm water into the tank until it reaches the fill line. The tank is marked with a fill line and you have to be sure that the water you put into the tank reaches that line.
- Put cleaning solution into the tank. The amount of cleaning solution to put depends on the type of the product. Read the container of the solution to know the appropriate amount to use.
- Insert the power cord plug of the cleaner into the socket. Let the cleaner warm up for about 10 minutes.
- Place the items to be cleaned in the cleaner’s basket. Once you have placed all the items, close the cleaner’s lid.
- Wait for the cleaning cycle to complete.
- When the cycle is done, open the lid and take the items out. Rinse the items with water then use a cloth to dry them.
Using the ultrasonic cleaner to clean items is really easy and convenient. You can even reuse the cleaning solution. But be sure to change it after several uses. Also, it is important to not plug the cord into the socket if you have not yet put the water and solution into the ultrasonic cleaner.
Ultrasonic Products We Offer
Did this article help you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: