Ultrasonic cleaners are cost-effective cleaners. They are superior yet very affordable cleaners. These cleaners are available in various sizes and designs. Some have digital timers while some have manual timers.
Ultrasonic cleaners are easy to care for. Below are instructions on how to keep them in good condition.
Tips On Maintaining Your Ultrasonic Cleaner
- As much as possible, use a tray that is perforated or made of mesh. The holes cause cavitation that has a superb quality. The higher the quality of the cavitation is, the cleaner the items become.
- Always put the items to be cleaned in the tray. Never place them on the cleaner’s floor. Otherwise, the cleaner will be damaged.
- If you do not have an ultrasonic cleaner yet, get one that has a degas mode. This type of cleaner makes cleaning faster.
- Clean the inside of the cleaner with the bubbles that accumulate at its inner walls.
- Using the degas mode of the cleaner, make a vacuum. It helps in removing the gas released by the cleaning solution.
- On a regular basis, check the ultrasonic transducers that are positioned at the bottom part of the cleaner. Make sure that they are not damaged. They are the reason why the sound waves are created.
- Regularly check the cleaner’s wires. If you notice something unusual in your cleaner, inform the manufacturer right away. Your cleaner might be defective. If it is still under warranty, the manufacturer would either replace it or fix it for free.
- Use only soft cloths to wipe your ultrasonic cleaner. Never use a cloth that could scratch the cleaner. Keep a stock of soft cloths and only use them to clean your cleaner. Do not wash the cloths with other fabrics.
If you follow the instructions listed above, you can be sure that your ultrasonic transducer will last for a long time.