To know if an ultrasonic cleaner is cavitating properly, a foil test can be done. To do a foil test, do the following steps:
- Pour ultrasonic cleaning solution into the tank of the cleaner.
- Turn on the cleaner and run it on high temperature. This is for the cleaning solution to be degassed.
- Cut a sheet of aluminum foil into three small rectangular pieces.
- Attach the foil pieces to a stick. Space the foil pieces properly so that when they are submerged into the solution, the middle piece will be at the center of the tank while each of the other two is at one side of the tank.
- Submerge the pieces of foil into the degassed cleaning solution.
- Run the cleaner for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil pieces from the cleaning solution and check each piece. If the wrinkles and number of perforations on all three pieces are almost similar, the ultrasonic cleaner is cavitating properly.
Ultrasonic Products We Offer
Did this article help you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: