Do you know how to use ultrasonic jewelry cleaners? Pour water into the gizmo, and then turn the heating element. After that, high-frequency ultrasonic waves cleanse jewelry. It is recommended to read the manufacturer-provided user manual before using this cleaner.
- Place the ultrasonic jewelry cleaner on a dry, stable and level surface. Plug it in to a nearby electrical outlet.
- Pour cool, clean tap water into the cleaner’s tank and marks the proper fill level. If necessary, add an ultrasonic cleaning solution in the amount recommended by the machine’s manufacturer. In general, these solutions are nontoxic, gentle and biodegradable. If your jewelry needs heavy-duty cleaning, the manufacturer will recommend additives.
- Set jewelry in the ultrasonic cleaner’s basket and then put the basket in the tank. To get a list of metals and stones that are safe to clean, you can consult the cleaner’s user manual. If your cleaner has specific places for certain types of jewelry, you can place the jewelry on these specific stations.
- Close the machine’s lid, and then set ultrasonic cleaners to a low or medium intensity level for cleansing jewelry.
- Set the time (1 to 5 minutes), and press the device’s “Start” button or the equivalent to start the cleaning process.
- If you have a dual-tank ultrasonic cleanser, you can open the lid and transfer the basket to the rinse tank after the timer expires. Next, close the lid once again and set the device to rinse for at least a minute.
- Turn off and unplug the cleaner. Remove items. Carefully pour the water out once the cleaning cycle is complete. Place jewelry on the cleaner’s drying rack, or use a soft, clean and lint-free cloth to dry it. Use a cloth to wipe the tank. Let the unit air-dry completely before storing it.
Ultrasonic Products We Offer
Did this article help you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: