Ultrasonic cleaners are devices that are used to clean various types of items. They are safe to use and they can clean items in a small amount of time. They are usually used in cleaning fragile items such as watches, jewelry, dental instruments, and small electronic parts. Medical institutions such as hospitals, laboratories, and clinics have ultrasonic cleaners. These devices have to be cleaned and rinsed properly for them to work correctly.
Cleaning an ultrasonic cleaner is easy. All you need are ¼ cup of vinegar, water, soft and clean piece of cloth, pail, and towel. When you already have all these items, follow the instructions written below to clean both the inside and outside of the cleaner.
- Put water into the pail until it is full. You can use any type of water as long as it is clean.
- Take out the cleaner’s basket and tank and then put them in the pail of water.
- Leave the basket and tank in the water for about an hour. This will rid the items of cleaning residue.
- Wipe the items with the soft cloth to be sure that all residues are removed.
- Take the items out from the pail and then run them under tap water to rinse them.
- Use the towel to dry the tank and basket.
Toy Ultrasonic Cleaner Video
Cleaning the Outer Part
- Dampen the soft cloth and then wipe the outer part of the cleaner using the damp cloth.
- Get a quarter cup of water and mix it with the vinegar. This is for deep cleaning.
- Briefly immerse a clean cloth in the water and vinegar solution and then wipe the ultrasonic cleaner’s outer part.
- Remove the moisture by wiping the outer part with the towel.
Ultrasonic cleaners are very useful. And so, they should be used and cleaned properly. Always follow the instructions detailed above whenever you clean your cleaner. Aside from that, you have to keep in mind the following:
- There is no need to use cleaning solvent when cleaning the internal parts of the cleaner. That is because they are always in contact with a cleaning solvent and the solvent leaves residue on them.
- When changing the cleaning solvent, the internal parts have to be removed and soaked in clean water.
- To avoid scratching the ultrasonic cleaner, only a cloth that is soft should be used in cleaning it.
Ultrasonic Products We Offer
Did this article help you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: