Performing a microscope slide test is one way of knowing if an ultrasonic cleaner is cavitating right. To do this test, the following steps should be done:
- Fill the tank of the ultrasonic cleaner with ultrasonic cleaning solution.
- Pick one microscope slide.
- Dab the frosted part of the slide with a wet cloth.
- Mark the frosted part with an “X” using a pencil.
- Turn on the ultrasonic cleaner.
- Immerse the part of the slide with an “X” in the tank of the cleaner.
- After 10 seconds, remove the slide from the tank.
- Check if the “X” mark is gone. If it is, there is no problem with the ultrasonic cleaner’s cavitation.
Ultrasonic Products We Offer
Did this article help you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: