Regular cleaning of firearms is very important in order for them to be at the top condition always. Firearms accumulate dirt and grease whether they are used or not. The common contaminants of firearms are lead, gunpowder residue, oil, copper fouling, and carbon. If these contaminants are not removed, the firearms will not function properly and accidents might happen. To ensure proper cleaning of firearms, they should be cleaned through ultrasonic cleaning.
Beijing Ultrasonic is known for our high quality ultrasonic cleaners and ultrasonic cleaning solutions. The quality of ultrasonic cleaning that our products provide is sought after in the firearms and ammunition industry.
Why Ultrasonic Cleaning Is the Best for Firearms and Ammunitions
Over time, many types of dirt settle in firearms and ammunitions. Contaminants hinder firearms and ammunitions from functioning properly. And so, these weapons should be cleaned properly and thoroughly. Although there are other types of cleaning processes that can be used, there is no other cleaning process that can clean weapons the way ultrasonic cleaning does.
Ultrasonic waves are capable of reaching all parts of a weapon, even the hard to reach parts. With the help of ultrasonic waves, ultrasonic cleaning solution acts on all contaminants and removes them from the weapon in the ultrasonic cleaner’s tank. After our ultrasonic cleaner cleans your weapons, it will not only look new. It will really be like a new weapon even in terms of the way it functions. Aside from our ultrasonic cleaners being very much capable of cleaning weapons, our ultrasonic cleaning solutions are also able to remove all types of dirt from all types of surfaces.
Ultrasonic Cleaning Features
Below are some of the features of ultrasonic cleaning that make this cleaning system the best for cleaning weapons.
- Environment friendly
- Conditions weapons in order to prevent the weapons from malfunctioning
- Reaches and cleans hard to reach areas
- Removes all types of contaminants
- Can clean all types of weapons
- Cleans weapons in a fast and efficient way
Proper Cleaning of Weapons
Different types of firearms require different steps of cleaning. Below are the steps to clean common types of weapons.
Ultrasonic Cleaning of Revolvers
- Remove all bullets from the revolver.
- Remove grips that can be easily disconnected.
- Make sure the hammer is secured.
- Remove the cylinder and yoke.
- Separate the cylinder and yoke.
- Take away all side section plates.
- Separate the cylinder and star with a small bar.
- Put all parts inside the tank.
Ultrasonic Cleaning of Semi-automatic Weapons
- Remove all bullets from the weapon.
- Make adjustments on the field strip. The adjustments must comply with the weapon manufacturer’s standards.
- If there are grips, remove them.
- Reverse the hammer. Also, pressing the handle that locks the hammer to unlock it.
- Place all parts in the tank and start the cleaning process.
Ultrasonic Cleaning of Rifles and Shotguns
- Remove the forearm and stock from the weapon.
- Remove the spring of the magazine.
- Disconnect all removable parts.
- Put all parts of the weapon in the tank.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to know more about ultrasonic cleaning. We at Beijing Ultrasonic are always willing to answer all your questions. We can help you choose the right ultrasonic cleaner and ultrasonic solution for all your weapons.